Animals in Winter Box
This box features the book Animals in Winter. This nonfiction book describes how several animals prepare for winter or adapt to the conditions.
- Discussion questions to go along with the book.
- Build a birdfeeder
- A science activity where the child sorts the animals from the book into groups based on how they prepare for winter.
- Squirrel craft
- Learn letter recognition or practice consonant vowel consonant words in the acorn literacy game
- Paint a fox ornament
- Paint the game pieces for the Winter Animal board game
- Practice number recognition and counting in the Number Match game